Many posts over the years have asked for ways to systematically ensure up- and down-votes are as up-to-date as the posts they were cast on, whether by notifying as soon as a post was edited, or by listing posts that now qualify for retracting votes. This script was inspired by this suggestion in particular for the latter. It adds a dynamic tab to the Votes tab on your profile, showing only votes on posts that have been changed since you voted. (The date shown is the date you voted, not the date of the last revision.)
Version 3 of the GPL or any later version.
Once you go to the votes tab on your profile, you'll see this:
Click it, as shown, and after the progress indicator thrashes for a while you'll see a count of qualifying votes to the left:
Below will be assorted votes in the same tabular format as normal votes (though without inline post bodies):
Refresh or retract your votes by opening the linked posts, of course.
- Votes are roughly sorted first by type (up, down) and then by date.
- Currently broken and unmaintained (at least by me).
Most of this is reflected to some degree in the GitHub repository (converted from hg and filtered of commits to unrelated userscripts).
- 1.0.13: Initial release on M.SE with downvotes only.
- 1.0.23: Fix for crucial date-filtering glitch on M.SE.
- 1.1.12: Handle up-votes as well; more flexibility in use. First release on SA.
- 1.2.05: Work on per-site metas.
- 1.3.01: Works accurately on more sites.
- 1.4.03: Only show downvotes on downvotes subtab, upvotes likewise (but show all if on neither).
- 1.5.00: Uses API key.