As of 1.04, this now also works with Firefox / Greasemonkey.
Adds share links in additional formats, and also lets you omit user ID from links:
- Adds Markdown, HTML, and BBCode.
- Option to omit user ID from links (and value is remembered for next time).
- Remembers last selected format and auto-selects next time.
- Adds auto-select on click behavior.
- Uses question title for answer share links.
- BBCode does not support escaping, so currently I just replace square brackets in question titles with parentheses in the BBCode link. I could be more conservative and only replace brackets if problematic BBCode tags are detected, but, for now, this seems good enough.
- Firefox support.
- Add option to omit user ID from share links.
- Fixed bug where text of "Ask Question" button was sometimes included in title.
- The input you click is now remembered and used as the initial selection the next time a share popup is opened.
- 1.00 (+, +)
- Initial version.