This user script adds a short overview table at the of the election page during the primary election phase on Stack Exchange moderator elections. The table lists all candidates, ordered by their current primary vote score, along with their user information.
The purpose of this is to allow keeping an eye on the votes of ongoing elections which the default interface and (deliberately) unsorted candidate list does not allow for.
The following is an example of the user script in action for election 6 on Stack Overflow:
Install and source
- 1.5.x: Added support for other Stack Exchange sites.
- 1.4.x: Added the ability to query the vote count for users that have access to the tools. Also added support for https.
- 1.3.x: Updated for new election style (as used on Stack Overflow in April 2015)
- 1.2.x: Display withdrawn users differently
- 1.1.x: Display user rank, reputation and flag count; visual changes; support for Scriptish’ auto-updates
- 1.0.x: Initial release