Update: There are already quite a few apps and libraries listed and the number is growing by the day. Don't put off listing yours!
StackList is a website that aims to fill the gap left by StackApps (see here) when it comes to listing your applications, tracking bugs, dealing with user support, etc.
StackList enables you to browse the applications listed on the site, vote on them, and submit your own applications. StackList uses OpenID for authentication.
Some of the existing features:
- Keep track of bugs
- Integration with other StackExchange sites
- Screenshots for applications
- Search for apps by name, etc.
- Tag management, searching, etc.
Some of the planned features:
- Accept some HTML in text entries.
- Notification system
- Feature requests
I strongly encourage everyone with an application here on StackApps to join StackList and list the application there.
- July 23 - Added RSS feeds to the site.
- July 16 - Completed the initial part of the API. Details here.
- July 11 - Created a page to view apps with a certain tag.
- July 6 - Fixed bug where long links would mess up page layout.
- July 3 - Finished bug reports page. Added persistent logins. Added search bar. Links are now recognized and 'HTML-ified'
- July 2 - Finished user profile pages including integration with SE sites. Removed ability to vote for one's own apps and removed such votes. App's rating shows total votes now. Completed 90% of 'bug management' code.
- July 1 - Added ability to edit apps that have been added. Added logo / screenshot to apps. Partially added user profile page.
- June 30 - Added library link beside logo. Added tags to apps.
- June 29 - Launched site. Fixed OpenID bug.
Any feedback / comments / suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
'https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id'into the box and it takes me to the login page. Are you getting the same error as you were before?
An error occurred during the sign-in process. Please try again