Based on Is there any way I can turn Stack Overflow Meta off?, this will give anyone a break from a site meta. It removes:
- The home page, both "Featured on Meta" and "Hot Meta Posts"
- Meta link from "CURRENT COMMUNITY" in the upper right hamburger menu.
- "Meta user"-link from user profiles
- Meta achievements in the achievement dropdown.
- Inbox-elements from meta.
Note: It does not remove the inbox indicator. But it does remove the items once the inbox icon has been clicked. Likewise with achievements.
If one accidentally goes to a meta post, this will be the presented page:
The script only works for Stack Overflow, but can be expanded to any site by adding two lines to the script header:
// @include /^https://meta.<siteurl>/ // @include /^https://<siteurl>/(?:(?:questions|users).*)?$/
Example for Super User:
// @include /^https://meta.superuser.com/ // @include /^https://superuser.com/(?:(?:questions|users).*)?$/
Tested using Opera with Tampermonkey.
For bugs, please post here. Comments are fine too.
Credit goes to Oleg Valter for working on the tricky parts.