I don't care, gimme the download link!
I've developed this by myself, but I'd like to thank Tyberius from Matter Modeling Stack Exchange who assisted development by sharing details about the moderator interface. Version 0 uses SO mod userscripts as a template.
To-do / known bugs
This is in alpha, because I still have bugs to work out. Known bugs:
- When you edit or create a custom close reason, "an error occurred" pops up even though it still works
- Migration doesn't work
- "Admin settings" is highlighted even when you are in moderator tools
- After clicking "show all comments", the flag button disappears
- Certain actions cause the flag and mod buttons to disappear until you reload
Some screenshots of the script in action:
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a moderator? Or if you are a moderator, wish that you could preform some actions without repercussions (what does that delete user button do? Too bad I haven't noticed a spammer yet...)? Then this is for you! This script can be used to enable moderation actions on teams, including post actions, user actions and site configuration. It can do the following:
- Protect and unprotect questions
- Locks: historical lock, content dispute, comment lock and wiki answer on both questions and answers
- All close reasons, not just the ones in teams
- Migration (coming soon)
- Purge comments
- Merge questions
- Post notices: needs citation, current event and needs detailed answers
- Convert answers to comments or edits
- Show deleted comments
- Clear sessions (logs them out on all Stack Exchange sites)
- Delete and destroy
- Send moderator private message and/or suspend
- Contact community team
- Show history, IP address and various information about their team activity
- A fully working flagging system!
- Creation of site-specific close reasons
- Site analysis
- Moderator tools
What happens if you try to destroy Community?
I'm sure you were wondering about this.
User -1 cannot be destroyed because they are a moderator or an employee.
Users who are moderators or employees can only be destroyed by a developer or community team member.
The Stack Exchange community team has been notified.
I don't know if it actually notifies the Stack Exchange community team though.
This is released with the GNU General Public License v3.0.
This app will run under GreaseMonkey, and will be supported on all browsers it supports.
If you have any comments, questions or ideas to add to the list of moderator actions, post them as an answer and I'll respond shortly.
How can I help?
First of all, you can upvote... If you want to do something more to assist, let me know as an answer if I missed any moderator features you would like to see, or any other suggestions.