- Add the tagWiki like for each tag;
- Add "like" button to collect votes so that to rerank results accordingly;
- Update the UI by smaller the blank space to make it look more compact.
- Add a new function called comparsion i.e., compare similar libraries by find sentences in Stack Overfow which mention both libraries. You can access to it by clicking comparison button;
- Realign the UI elements.
When developers switch from one language to another language, they always asks questions about counterpart libraries to the one that he is familiar with in the old language, e.g.,
- Java's Mahout equivalent in Python
- Library similar to BeautifulSoup and “HTML Agility Pack” but for C or Java?
- Python equivalent of D3.js
- Java equivalent for Python NLTK
- Crypto++ equivalent in C
Although it is not allowed to propose such questions in Stack Overflow (off-topic), there are still many similar questions and they are always with high scores.
Motivated by such questions, we propose an approach to automatically answer these analogy questions by applying Word2Vec algorithm with incorporating the knowledge graph to the tags in Stack Overflow.
Thus, given a library(tag), the website can render:
- The tagwiki and their asking trend of these recommended libraries in Stack Overflow;
Our website can be visited in https://graphofknowledge.appspot.com/similartech
For any questions, bugs, suggestions, please leave a message in this post or contact me in my email email@example.com.