Let me present my app to you, "Stack Reputational" (available at http://sr.ericbae.com).
Stack Reputational is a Stack Overflow leaderboard unlike any other! It gives you the most detailed look at Stack Overflow users and their rankings. You can view users and their rankings based on their
- Age or age groups
- User's interests/topics
And then sort them by the reputation they gained
- This past week
- Past month
- Past quarter
- Past year
You can also click on each user to view even more information about that user. Very soon, I hope to add features to rank users by their interest topics and compare countries, states and cities to see which regions of the world are highly ranked in Stack Overflow community.
UPDATE: You can now rank the users based on different topics! Find out who has the highest rank in C++ aged between 20-30 living in UK! Now that's a detailed ranking.
Sounds cool? Well head over to "http://sr.ericbae.com" for a test-drive. There's nothing to download and it's accessible via the web.
Stack Reputational was created by me "Eric Bae". I blog sporadically at "ericbae.com", or you can follow me @eric_bae on Twitter for any more information.
Stack Reputational was built on
- PHP 5 on CodeIgniter with the REST framework
- MySQL database
- JavasScript (CoffeeScript, jQuery, Backbone.js, Handlebars for templating)
- CSS - 1140 pixels grid layout, LESS framework
jQuery plugins - momentjs for dates & time, jquery.url for parsing URL segments
Source code is available at https://github.com/ericbae/StackReputational
- Bug fix on correct user rankings when filtering through country
- A quick bug fix on pagination
- NEW - it now lets you rank users by the topics they are interested in!
- NEW - You can now download the entire source code for Stack Reputational on GitHub. https://github.com/ericbae/StackReputational
- Bug fix on changing cities and states for displaying user rankings properly.
- Bug fix on user rankings with unknown location and age group
- Released to Stack Apps