AWS DevOps, SysOps and CloudWatch enthusiast, an Agile evangelist, and a true process improvement soul! Equipped with over 12 years of experience of, requirement gather, analysis, software engineering, build, configuration automation and production (support & monitoring). Encompassing the end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC).
My experience within the span of 6 years in front office banking and the rest of digital media and clinical data management, performing analysis and development.
- Great passion for learning and exploring cutting-edge technologies, yet most passionate about software quality and usability.
- People person: leading, energizing, influencing and motivating others, genuinely interested in people growth and development.
- An open and transparent communicator.
- Able to adapt to new environments and techniques.
- Project-oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Deadline stimulated mindset, nothing feels better than a ticked checkbox "Done!” on the list.
- Highly determined “can-do” persona; capable of finding root cause issues, the end is the sky limit! Yet pragmatically.
- Flexible mindset, able to switch between a team playing or being a solely hard working on own projects as when needed.
AutobiographerDec 29, 2011
This user hasn’t posted yet.