I am working in the following fields:
- commutative algebra (esp. totally integrally closed rings and factorization of integer valued functions)
- real algebra (esp. real closed rings) and real algebraic geometry (esp. Hilbert's 16th and 17th)
- algebraic geometry and algebraic topology in thereotical kinematics (esp. inverse kinematics, rigidit theory, kinematic singularities)
- differential geometry (esp. singularity theory)
- number theory (esp. inverse Galois problem and topological Galois theory)
Feel free to make me interested in many other fields!