Member for 2 years, 3 months
Last seen more than a month ago
Software/Web Developer with SHR Consulting Group of Springfield, VA for DoD/DISA website projects. Past projects include:
- Awarded funds and briefed NGTS President results of HMMVW-Augmentation Project • Developed a web app maintenance suite to manage data and component software/firmware versions for Navy E-2D Advanced Hawkeye aircraft under NAVAIR (PMA-231). Client uses AJAX/HTML5, JQuery/JSF/RichFaces/Tomcat.
- Developed a faults-to-publications maint. tool using a Java client front-end and SQL Server 2012 database back-end.
- Developed aircraft fault aggregation & prognostics BIT DB for Navy squadrons. Migrated to PostgreSQL and Derby.
- Developed web-based configuration-management report using JAXB, XML, XSLT, XPath, and Apache Tomcat.
- Developed data-access layers (Java, JDBC, XML, Eclipse)
- Complex GUI/data interface (ASP.NET/C#, LINQ, Oracle, Visual Studio)
- Planning data architecture using Enterprise Architect, Visio, and Excel
- Patent for Diesel Engine after treatment User Interface (Algorithm Developer; US7793492)
- Technologies: Java/JSF/J2EE, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, H2, Derby DB, PostgreSQL, Sybase, and of course MS Access.
This amazing photo shows Erik and me atop Skeleton Point on the South Kaibab Trail, overlooking God's grand creation, including the mighty Colorado River! We backpacked on the bottom of the Canyon's main corridor for 4 days and 3 nights last May 2017
My wife and family live in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. In my spare time, I am involved in an active family, church leadership, Boy Scouts and a pianist/composer.
SupporterOct 5, 2020
This user hasn’t posted yet.