As of 1.10 this now also works in Firefox / Greasemonkey.
This is a userscript that modifies the Linked and Related sidebar lists to show answered status and other info:
- Draws border around "answered" questions (questions with an accepted answer or an answer with a score > 0).
- Italicizes titles of questions with no answers (can be different than "unanswered").
- Changes score box tool-tip to show answer status, answer count, and question up/down vote count (even if you don't have the privilege).
- Caches sidebar status (30 minute expiration time by default) to try and reduce API calls (especially effective when re-visiting the same post).
SidebarAnswerStatus object provides a console interface to certain settings and functions:
SidebarAnswerStatus.setCacheExpireSeconds(integer)- Change cache expiration time. Default is 1800 seconds (30 minutes).
SidebarAnswerStatus.resetStats()- Reset statistics.
SidebarAnswerStatus.resetAll()- Reset everything (stats, cache, options including expiration time, etc.).
SidebarAnswerStatus.dumpInfo()- Print all stored data, for debugging.
- API key not implemented, so uses your per-IP API quota of 300.
- Now works in Firefox / Greasemonkey.
- New console interface.
- Ability to reset stats through console.
- Ability to set cache expiration time through console.
- Warning banners now displayed when API quota is low (threshold 50 for warning, 10 for error banner).
- Error messages now displayed in banner.
- Cleaned up stats tracking.
- Fix border color to work on all sites.
- Italicize text of questions with 0 answers.
- Up/down vote counts showed on tooltips.
- Per-site cache (oops).
- Cache results to try to reduce API calls.
- Fixed a typo in quota warning.
- Fixed incomplete / crappy match rules.
- API page size set to 100.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when same question appeared in both "linked" and "related" lists.
- Don't attempt query if no links found (e.g. on /questions/linked/*).
- Low quota warning (< 100) in console.
- Initial version.