Note: The date is locale-based. Screenshot is in UTC
What is LegacyProfiles?
Specifically, it allows you to see the user creation date, profile view count and when the user was last seen.
|✔️ 6+||✔️||✔️||✔️ 5.1+||✔️ 12.1+||✔️ 11.5+|
|MIT License||Suggestions and issues should be raised as an answer in this post|
- Added support for Stack Exchange sites in a different language (bug report)
- Updated to work with new profile changes
- Updated human readable format engine (implemented in v1.3) to use singular when appropriate
- Fixed over-aggressive regex implemented in v1.5
- Better API quota conservation, only fetches user details when the current tab is the user's profile
- Revised selector
- Now displays how long ago the user was last seen in human readable format (e.g., "5 hours ago")
- Added API key, up request limit from 300 to 10000
- Icon color fixup