Do more with the StackExchange API. We recently integrated StackExchange with Pipedream.
Pipedream is a serverless integration and compute platform. We provide a free, hosted platform that makes it easy to connect apps and develop, execute and maintain event-driven workflows. The platform has over 300 fully integrated applications with managed authentication and support for over 1M npm packages.
- Event Sources - Open source components that emit events from services (Github, Slack, Airtable, RSS & more)
- Workflows - A sequence of linear steps - just Node.js code - triggered by an event (via event source, HTTP or timer)
- Actions - Pre-built code steps that you can use in a workflow to perform common operations across Pipedream's 300+ API integrations, for example: sending email, adding a row to a Google Sheet, and more.
- Destinations - Deliver events asynchronously to common destinations like Amazon S3, Snowflake, HTTP and email
- Serverless - No server or cloud resources to manage
- Free - No fees for individual developers (see limits)
Product Demo: YouTube (5 minutes)