This userscript adds flyover buttons to every comment to fetch that comment's code (markdown).
- The markdown is paste-ready for use in a post or in another comment.
- Handy clipboard button copies the source straight to your clipboard.
- Open-source and hosted on GitHub.
- Has full API error handling.
This is a userscript that runs in your browser. It requires a userscript extension like Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey.
Install button: Install from GitHub
The code is on GitHub, in the BrockA/SE-misc repository.
Post bug reports and pull requests there. (Or below if you don't do GitHub.)
- The API has no support for Area 51, so this script will not work there.