Afterstack is a tool, for the Stack Exchange Network sites, that provides: integrated searching, answer saving, refined results and profile based suggestions.
- 5 sites are supported: Stack Overflow, Super User, Ask Ubuntu, Ask Different and Server Fault (more to be added soon).
- Searching does not require a user profile, however, saving answers and receiving personalized suggestions requires sign in by using either a Github or a Google account. User registration is not supported.
- Only questions that have been answered are returned in the results.
The top 5 questions are returned by default per every search (more options to be added soon)
- The top 5 answers per question are visible
- Each user profile can contain up to 50 saved answers.
version: 0.1 beta
Download / Install: