iStack iPad currently isn't available on the appstore, it's in development as is getting towards the end of the first version.
I'm now starting to look for beta testers, you will need an iPad device, any iOS version will do, please post an answer to this question if you want to volunteer, I won't start testing immediately. And I'll be looking for general feedback/problems as well as bugs and crashes.
Each column now has an edit button where the sites can be rearranged and moved from favourites to non favourites and this is persistent between app launches, moving a site in one column moves it in all of them.
Printing Functionality all implemented and working, thanks to systempuntoout's stackprinter.com works with AirPrint, which means this app will be iOS 4.2 minimum.
Current features (well some are "features"):
- 3 columns
- Email link to question, open in safari and copy link actions
- History for both questions and sites visited
- In app notification (red bar at the top) when a new site makes it into beta.
- StackPrinter in the app, without needing safari, and AirPrint functionality.
- Facebook Intergration
- Post owner pages, with associated accounts.
- Shrink the bottom dock so there's just the text.
- Add questions to local favourites.
- Caches the last downloaded list of questions for each site, so you can look at questions while loading the latest, including after restarting the app.