|location||Parksville, British Columbia, Canada|
|visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|seen||Apr 7 at 4:02|
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
If I have edited your post with an edit summary of “ARGH”...
... or some variation thereof, then you probably used “it’s” when the correct word was, in fact, “its”.
Making the next big thing?
Please read minitech’s Web Guidelines and make me a happy user :)
(In case you can’t tell — don't copy and paste that e-mail address.)
Also, typography is fun, special cases are bad, and Java is the worst thing ever.
Stuff that would make the site awesomer if they were fixed
- Reject an already-approved suggested edit when rolling it back
- Allow adding a reject reason when marking an edit as "not helpful" in the improve screen
- Improving a suggested edit that has been approved in the meantime leads to a dead end
- Allow manual override for edits
- Don't raise an edit conflict over tags
|10||Jun 19 '12|
|10||May 15 '12|
|100||Nov 10 '11|