|visits||member for||3 years, 4 months|
|seen||May 17 '12 at 22:37|
I am a software engineer and hobbyist gamer.
My favorite questions:
- What is the single most influential book every programmer should read?
- Why is subtracting these two times (in 1927) giving a strange result?
- MVVM: Tutorial from start to finish?
- What is the worst gotcha in C# or .NET?
- Learning game programming
- byte + byte = int… why?
- Fastest sort of fixed length 6 int array
- Where do you go to tickle your brain (to get programming challenges)?
- What modern C++ libraries should be in my toolbox?
- Why is my program slow when looping over exactly 8192 elements?
- Learning to Write a Compiler
17 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|