|visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|seen||Feb 7 '12 at 19:30|
Don't fear to edit my posts: even if I have more reputation than you, I do make mistakes.
I was a Moderator Pro Tempore (= until the first elections) at Cryptography Stack Exchange for about three years. Feel free to come around and ask some cryptography questions.
My personal name is spoken as /ˈpawlo/ (IPA), in English this would be written similar to Powlo, I think (i.e. the vowels are ow and o), with an accent on the before-last syllable (which is the first in this case). It's the Esperanto form of my given name.
The photo shows my shadow, taken at night. My camera sometimes seems to forget all the other frequencies and only stores the green ones.
Some more links:
- I created an github repository where I'll add interesting code created for responses here.
- I lastly created Javadoc for JSch - i.e. I read most of the code, thus I now also can answer some JSch-related questions.
- I now have a blog, too. This will feature interesting questions and answers from Stackoverflow (beside other topics).
- A link to my google profile for testing this "author" feature.
- I got a Job with StackOverflow Careers, and my company's technology department (where I work) has now its own website/blog.
|bio||website||paul-ebermann.tumblr.com||visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|location||Berlin, Germany||seen||Feb 7 '12 at 19:30|