Marjan Venemaless info
|visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|seen||Nov 14 '12 at 21:24|
Software developer since 1985. Started in Cobol, moved via Clipper/VB to Delphi. Delphi developer since 1998. Work(ed) both self-employed and employed.
When you ask a question, show your effort, provide all the details that will help someone to help you and be precise.
- StackOverflow question checklist
- What have you tried
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Don't be a help vampire
- How does accepting an answer work
- Ask about the problem rather than your "soloution"
- Answering your own question is acceptable, just do it the right way
When you answer a question, don't just paste your code. Your answers will be much better when you explain why your code is doing what it does and how it achieves the asker's goal. It makes it a whole lot easier to follow along. As it is I am much more inclined to up-vote answers that have explanatory text about what the code is doing and why it is written as it is.
|bio||website||bjmsoftware.com||visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|location||Netherlands||seen||Nov 14 '12 at 21:24|