|location||25° N 32° E|
|visits||member for||10 months|
|seen||May 26 at 16:59|
Occupation: Brevet Adjunct to the Assistant vice-Deputy Director of Cat Herding at The Plutonix Institute for Advanced Cognetics (Gizmonics Division). We're Beatrice!
BASIC, Basica, BASCom, QuickBASIC 1, 2, 3; VB3, 4, 5, 6 VB.Net (2003, 2005 and 2012). Also C, MASM 4.0 - 6.0. Now, much more involved with C#.
- CodeProject Selecting Form's Controls at Design Time
(VB article of the Month for Nov, 2013)
- CodeProject Enhanced CollectionEditor Framework
(Article of the Month Nominee, August, 2014)
The Compleat1 Guide to the Null Reference in Visual Basic (it has pictures!)
- 87.2% of all statistics on the internet are made up.
- It is 'abated breath' not 'baited breath'
- A quantum is the smallest amount possible. When an electron makes a quantum leap the energy state changes by the least possible amount.
- There is no such thing as a tenderhook; it is 'waiting on tinterhooks'
- ...and it is voila not whallah
I do not and will not do Chat, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, IMs, PMs or IRC.
1Except for the stuff left out
|bio||website||imgs.xkcd.com/comics/…||visits||member for||10 months|
|location||25° N 32° E||seen||May 26 at 16:59|
3 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|