I did not downvote your question (or answer). I Do Not...:
- ...Down vote questions. If it is bad, others will "pile on" without any help (and never, ever would I DV and post a comment)
- ...Down vote an answer. If an answer is bad, but the question is worthwhile, I am more likely to post an answer.
- ...Vote to Close your question, no matter how bad they are.
- The exception to this is closing as duplicate. It is not a badge of shame to have your question closed as a dupe, the default search facility is terrible.
- ...Vote to Delete. I have cast perhaps 5 VTDs ever
- ...flag your post for moderator attention. Including obvious sockpuppets and the idiots who point out they are 11 or 12 yrs old.
I might (re)format your question mainly to make it readable
The above includes all the Review Queues. It has been many months since I have even looked at the queues.
These are all forms of moderation and quite simply, I cannot be bothered. If these were really important, SO would hire people to do this work for them.
Or at least not piss down my back and tell me it is raining. I cared once, but now I'm...
The Ten Commandments of Visual Basic
Thou Shalt use
Option StrictAlways. For VB is a real programming language with more than one data type
Thou Shalt Not concatenate SQL and use SQL Parameters
Keep holy the use of Explicit Form Instances
Catchby not using empty Catch blocks
Thou shalt not use
Thou shalt not use
Val, for there are many data types and
Doubleis just one
Thou shalt upvote answers which enlighten and help thou
Thou shalt not call it Visual BasicS for it is not the basics of anything (and only basic depending on thine own skills)
Thou shalt not covet to format a date, for a date is stored as a value and has no format
Though shalt bookmark MSDN and beware of the Illusion of Knowledge wrought from YouTube
I do not and will not do Chat, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, IMs, PMs or IRC.