|location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|visits||member for||1 year, 8 months|
|seen||Dec 23 '13 at 19:01|
I write about C++ and other software development topics on my website.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere:
|bio||website||josephmansfield.uk||visits||member for||1 year, 8 months|
|location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom||seen||Dec 23 '13 at 19:01|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes