|visits||member for||1 year, 4 months|
|seen||Sep 14 at 21:04|
Reliable, creative, adaptive and loyal, possessing technical, managerial and leadership expertise with experience in technology and business systems. Accomplishments include the creation of an Award winning Decision Support implementation and relocation of our Data Center to a managed co-location. Fulfilled business needs by transitioning to various roles and positions, including management and administration of all back office systems across various hardware platforms.
Areas of expertise
• Database Design – Business Intelligence, Business Analysis
• Project Management
• Data Center Management • Strategic Planning • Virtualization • SDLC
• Staff Management and Administration • Vendor Relations and Negotiations
Manager of Technical Services / Senior Systems Analyst
Managed staff and executed technology while advancing through a variety of positions in back office operations in a dynamic and challenging retail environment. Provided support for over 100 retail stores with more than 1700 employees at its zenith. A key team member recruited to replace obsolete and dysfunctional technologies, consolidate computer platforms and applications while precipitating new development, supporting the technological requirements of both the business and users in all facets of company operations.
Key Projects and Achievements
• Saved an estimated $750,000 annually in 2009 by reduced rental costs by transition to Managed Data Center Co-Location and relocated corporate facility to multiple locations.
• Saved $1+ million in Benefit Costs via implementation of Hrizon™ benefits.
• Reduced Desktop Management costs by 30% via Citrix Remote Access System implementation. Project completion facilitated a 50% reduction of support staff.
• Administered and managed at least 120 PC’s/Laptops and user accounts, security and profiles across Citrix XenApp, iSeries, Samba and Linux platforms from varied locations.
OS: MS Server 2003 SE / EE, AS/400 V5R4, Windows XP, 7, 9x, Ubuntu, JellyBean (4.2.2).
Software: MS Office, GMail Enterprise, Google Drive, SPSS Essbase, Warehouse Builder / EAS, Citrix Access Management Console, Active Directory, MS Project, VMWare / vSphere Console, Cisco PIX 515E, VMWare ESXi, ESX, IIS, 6.0, Postini, Android SDK Manager, Eclipse.
Education & NJIT – Android Development (attending)
Training: Skillsoft on-line courses – Windows 2008: AD Administration, IP Addressing & Services, Configure file and print Services, DNS, AD Certificate Services, AD Server Roles, Backup and Recovery
Chubb Institute for Computer Technology – Web Programming / Programming Bergen County Vocational Technical High School - Electronics
|bio||website||bergenchessmates.com||visits||member for||1 year, 4 months|
|location||New Jersey||seen||Sep 14 at 21:04|