• Software designer/architect, application/website developer, author, educator--see full brand page.
• Broad exposure to diverse firms from R&D at a Fortune 500 firm to principal software designer at a tiny startup company.
• Over 100 articles published on Simple-Talk.com and DevX.com covering C#, PowerShell, .NET, LINQ, XML, WPF, testing, code reviews, Subversion, database, usability, and visualization--see full article list.
• Open-source endeavors:
(1) SqlDiffFramework, a database comparison tool for comparing heterogeneous data sources.
(2) DocTreeGenerator, combines help pages of your PS cmdlets into a tree-structured HTML web site.
(3) MonitorFactory, a PowerShell framework to generate near-real-time monitors for any data resources.
(4) XmlDoc2CmdletDoc, generates individual help pages for binary PowerShell cmdlets.
(5) collection of developer tools/libraries in several languages (see API bookshelf);
• Worked in many computer languages with numerous technologies on a broad assortment of projects including: IC processing equipment, multi-user systems, database tools, color laser printer firmware, content management systems, transactional web sites, and more.
• Taught at community colleges and at University of Phoenix.
• Member LinkedIn ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelsorens )