Tommie C.less info
|location||Corona, NY & Temecula, CA|
|visits||member for||1 year, 4 months|
|seen||Mar 20 at 11:50|
MacOSX Chinese-English Setup & Other Language Tools
- To setup your Mac OSX system to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English or write traditional or simplified characters and pinyin, download the updated toolset from Github or get the original zip file (see demo)
- If you would like the setup guide only, you can get the PDF
- See the "News" tab of www.tommiecarter.com for more Chinese language resources
- Wise Talk (see demo, A free iPhone app that helps people learn to speak and hear English/Mandarin/Cantonese language)
- NiHao! (see demo, Learn Chinese grammar by playing this simple game. It's a grammar book and a game in one)
- Big City Hits (see demo, A free event finder for things to do in New York City, NY)
Who am I? (My Apple Developer Profile)
What am I doing on SO?
In an attempt to leave the site and our world just a little bit better than I found it, I try to give complete solutions in each question or answer that I put forward.
Why I contribute to SO?
I believe that within each of us we have a tiny spark of the divine. It is up to us to make a choice to be more than who we are. We can change our world when we do so. With this in mind, I try to have a little fun each day.
Want to hire me?
In between creating projects that I love, I review opportunities to assist others. If the project is a good fit, I can be extremely productive in as little as 3-4 weeks. Please drop me an email (email@example.com), call, or fill out a form using info from one of the websites above. I live in both New York City and Temecula, Ca.
|bio||website||tommiecarter.com||visits||member for||1 year, 4 months|
|location||Corona, NY & Temecula, CA||seen||Mar 20 at 11:50|