Hot answers tagged status-completed
Tricky. This was a consequence of the API misinterpreting a normalized field used elsewhere in the system to indicate whether or not a post has upvoted answers. Everywhere else, "is answered" is true if either of the following are met: The question has an accepted answer The question has an answer with a score > 0 The API wasn't doing the "or" check. ...
Fun one. Changes behind the scenes to how closed reasons are handled caused the API to stop getting a real reason and start getting a null one. This was just different enough from failing to get a reason that it went unnoticed, oy. This was fixed in the most recent build.
This has been fixed with the latest deploy. There was a bug introduced in our move to elastic search where min/max was applied after paging results, instead of before. This meant that in any question that would typically have a lot of out-of-range results, the first page would tend to be culled down to nothing.
Update: Per Kevin Montrose's answer and its comments: The bug has now been fixed and the is_answered property will return true if either of these is true: The question has an accepted answer The question has an answer with a score > 0 To detect just whether a question has an accepted answer, merely check that the accepted_answer_id property is present ...
We moved from nginx to HAProxy for our SSL provider this weekend as part of a larger rollout. In the move, we shifted our header checks to the now de-facto standard SSL protocol header. While I thought I fixed all the apps relying on the old header and standardized everything internally, stackexchange.com was left out and thought your auth requests weren't ...
The flag I think you're referring to was a recommend closure flag, which results in the post going to the Close Votes queue – not the actual flag queue, which currently has no backlog. Our flag response time is pretty good at the moment, sitting at a little under two and a half hours. It had recently been even better than that recently, but I've ...
This was fixed in the latest deploy. The bug was basically selecting the wrong date to display (in this case, an associated post), and the right date for filtering and what not. Since not all badges are associated with a post, not all displayed dates were set and when they were set they were off by some (basically random) amount.
Okay, I didn't quite do what you wanted, but hopefully you'll find the solution I came up with acceptable. user-script is now a synonym of script, and I went through and retagged all questions that were about userscripts (but weren't posts intending to make a script available) with just scripts. Admittedly the distinction may not be immediately obvious to ...
Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible