I'm making an app for Windows Phone using the Stack Exchange API but I'm having a bit of trouble when I try to let the user approve the application (using client side flow). I open a web browser at ...
I think I may have stumbled upon a bug in the StackExchange JS API I'm having a problem getting its authentication to work properly, and I just discovered that the same problem exist in the official ...
We experience issues when using the implicit OAuth flow in a WP7 Mango browser control and trying to login with openid. The login process itself works fine (althought the css of the openid page does ...
I'm using the implicit OAuth flow for our native iPad app. We're calling the standard URLs in a UIWebView. The Stack Exchange login renders with several UI glitches. The first screen looks correct: ...
the library listed on the doc page for Authentication https://api.stackexchange.com/js/2.0/all.js ultimately redirects to https://api-v2cdn.sstatic.net/js/all.js which results in varying degrees ...
I have just deleted/disallowed, the console app and the app I'm currently writing. For the console the access token I was using before deleting the app carried on working, and when I got a new token, ...