... but why not see the live site at http://stackinsight.com
Web application to show how all a user has been involve in the different stack sites over time.
Just enter your username on the web page and you'll see a couple of views on how your interest (asking or answering a question) and authority (the communities votes on your answers) have changed over time.
Free - do what you want with it.
Modern web browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome, ...) with Flash installed.
Feel free to post suggestions and feedback for me here.
- v1.0 (9th July)
- Moved to version 1.0 of the API
- Moved to http://stackinsight.com
- v0.6 (7th July)
- Loading of all pages of questions and answers if the user has more than 30 of each (this can be slow if you have 1000s). Suggestions welcome for how I can speed this up.
- Prettier accounts table with loading status built in.
- v0.5 (1st July) Fixed issues when looking up more than one user without reloading the page
- v0.4 (29th June) Fixed issue picking top tags in IE and Chrome. Less 'other', more good stuff!
- v0.3 (27th June)
- Smarter lookup of users across sites.
- Case insensitive user lookup (thanks to farseeker for the report)
- v0.2 (26th June) - Update for API 0.9
- v0.1 (24th June) - Initial release