The Close Reason Editor allows you edit the off-topic close reasons which are normally editable only by the site moderators.
Show or hide the default off-topic close reasons
If, for some reason, you do not agree with the default close reasons, or you rarely need some of them, you can hide* them from the close dialog by deactivating them.
*: They will still show up in the close dialog if someone else has already chosen that reason for that particular question.
Save your favorite custom off-topic close reasons
You no longer have to type your most commonly used close reasons over and over again. Simply save them once, and you can use them just the way you want.
- You need to have the "cast close and reopen votes" privilege (3000 reputation on graduated sites) in order to use the custom close reasons.
- You have to use a browser that supports
- Click here to install the latest version of the userscript
- Click here to view source
- Click here for instructions on how to install userscripts