Sign up ×
Stack Apps is a question and answer site for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API. It's 100% free, no registration required.

This simple user script restores the display of a user's question accept rate on questions they ask.

User Accept Rate on Server Fault

User Accept Rate on Meta

Known Issues:

  • New: In Firefox, throws a "no element found" error and fails to display anything.
  • New: Users will not see an accept rate if they have been API rate limited by Stack Exchange.
  • Can't Fix: The hover text which showed exact question counts has not been reproduced, because there is no easy way to obtain this information via the API.



Version: 0.4

Install (See this page if you have trouble installing this) | Source


  • Version 0.4: Fixed a style bug causing the accept rate text to appear improperly.
  • Version 0.3: Initial public release.
share|improve this question
Michael, it doesn't appear to be working in Firefox 22.0. – TheCleaner Jul 19 '13 at 18:02
Does this work in Chrome? I installed it but it doesn't appear to be working. – slm Aug 14 '13 at 0:43
@slm It's working just fine for me. Try visiting a page other than this one. – Michael Hampton Aug 14 '13 at 0:44
I did, I visited several pages across several SE sites. I'll take a look to see what's up but I just was checking. – slm Aug 14 '13 at 0:45
Doesn't work for me too. Chrome Linux 28.0.1500.95 (Official Build 213514), V8 – GioMac Aug 18 '13 at 23:48
@GioMac I still have no idea, since it's still working fine for me. Got any errors, or anything? – Michael Hampton Aug 19 '13 at 0:35
nope, nothing on the screen, howto debug? is there any change on the site/api etc? – GioMac Aug 19 '13 at 0:35
@GioMac Hit F12 and look at the console. – Michael Hampton Aug 19 '13 at 0:36
nothing in here - its empty – GioMac Aug 19 '13 at 0:43
Now it works again :) – GioMac Aug 21 '13 at 22:07
@GioMac You probably got API rate limited. I didn't make any changes. – Michael Hampton Aug 21 '13 at 22:09
Yeap, possibly - I'm heavy user of tabs, got about 50 open tabs :) – GioMac Aug 21 '13 at 22:11
I recently added this to a new machine and it did not work. So I compared with the place where it works and found that the gm_jq_xhr.js seems to be causing the issue. Also any voting (any ajax based actions) also don't work. I don't see any error in the console though. Here is the diff. The left is latest source which causes issues and the right is source that I had earlier and works fine. – amit_g Nov 18 '14 at 20:02

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .