SX is a Stack Exchange client for Emacs. Currently progressing rapidly through its prototyping phase, SX will support the full range of API operations, including network/question browsing and commenting, in addition to certain Emacs superpowers:
- editing source code snippets in their native mode,
- archiving questions for offline reference,
- advanced, instantaneous, and incremental search of cached data, and
- marking questions as read / unread.
- Browsing sites
- keybound support for different 'tabs'
- keybound support for changing sites
- Reading/collapsing questions/answers/comments
Sending a code block to its own buffer
- Forthcoming in the