As has been announced, we're starting the public beta and spinning up a contest (as we did with V1.0).
As such, some of the guidelines for the private beta no longer apply.
You can now list V2.0-only applications just like any other, likewise for libraries.
We're also switching gears a bit, feature-request posts are much less likely to be implemented now as we're striving for stability now. There are still a couple of things in the "maybe" pipeline, but the bar has been raised on new suggestions.
Some of things that we know still need polish/completion:
- the app authorization dialog
- it's gotten better, but still a bit rough UI wise
- still not HTTPS pure, we're working on getting all app icons onto our CDN to alleviate this
- request stats not implemented
- authorization stats were more important
- this should be done this week or early next week
- delay caused by minor holdups in getting the data into a quick to query form
- type documentation