I am really struggling with this one...
Given a user ID, how can I monitor questions that that user has asked for new answers?
I'm worried the solution will look something like this:
- Get all questions for a given user
- Get answer_count for each of them
- Compare each answer_count to the stored number from the last check
- If any two don't match, then an answer has been added or deleted
- Repeat at specified interval
Is there a better way?
Is there some way to get all answers posted to a user's questions between a given time span?