StackReader is the Stack Exchange Network on your iPad.
- access to all Stack Exchange Network sites (including most popular ones: Stack Overflow, Server Fault and Super User) on your iPad,
- follow your favorite tags, people or questions matching any search queries,
- browse questions grouped in several categories,
- built-in browser to access all functionality not yet provided by Stack Exchange Inc. (like asking questions, answering, voting, commenting),
- offline access to questions and answers,
- native iOS app, with its look & feel, sorting, searching, and sharing the most interesting questions by e-mail,
- Retina display ready
StackReader 2 is in the works, it will be separate, paid app.
App Store: TBA.
All Apple retina iPads (iOS 7.1 or above).
Please report any bugs here: https://stackreader.tenderapp.com/discussions/stack-reader