StackImage 2 is the successor to StackImage - but it is anything but an incremental update. StackImage 2 allows you to design your very own unique custom flair from scratch. Just how customizable is StackImage 2? Well, you can...
- Set the size of the flair (both width and height)
- Set the background-color and border color as well as the width of the border
- Add any item from your profile to your flair (except 'about me')
- Set the font, font style, size, and color of each item
- Set the size of your Gravatar and the site icon
- Preview the flair with your own account information
To design your flair, simply use the interactive tool to drag-and-drop the components you want onto your flair. You can then move the items around and resize them.
Once you're done, just click 'save' and decide between pre-generated HTML code and a JPG image that you can embed on forums / etc. Both will stay up to date with your account.
Note: this tool is still under development, so please feel free to post any bugs you find or features you'd like to see. Keep your eyes peeled for new features.
Tested on Chrome 11, Firefox 4, and IE 9 - but it should work in any standards-compliant browser
I can be reached at