Stack Up is now available on the App Store.
Stack Up is a Stack Exchange client for iOS (4.0 only at the moment, but I'm working on adding iPad support). You can learn a little more about it here, or keep updated by following this currently very barren twitter account: @stackupapp.
1.0.1 is available now.
- Fixed an issue where changing answers would sometimes crash
- Answers now include activity and creation dates
- Works with Stack Overflow, Server Fault, Super User, the meta sites and the beta sites
- Browse questions by type, tag or author
- Integrates with twitter, Instapaper, Safari and Mail
- Read answers with an intuitive Mail-like UI
- Search for questions, tags, users and badges
- Includes high-resolution graphics for Retina display
- Save your favorite questions offline
I'm working on adding iPad support and a push notification server, both of which should be ready soon (hopefully late August/early September). If you want to request a feature or think something is horribly broken please let me know here, by email or on twitter.
Also, I'm considering adding a free version which would either be lightly ad-supported or lacking some features. Let me know if this is something you're interested in.
Commercial; available on the App Store for $1.99.
Available now on the App Store.
Currently iOS 4.0 only, with 3.2/iPad support coming soon. If there are a bunch of people still using 3.x and aren't eager to upgrade to 4.0 let me know and I'll try to work something out.
You can learn a little more about Stack Up here and me here. If you have ideas I'd love to hear them; you can sound off with comments or answers, or get in touch directly by sending an email to conor (at) conormulligan.com. I've also set up a twitter account (@stackupapp) where I'd like to push updates and solicit feedback.
Objective-C; the Stack Exchange framework is my own which I'm hoping to open-source soon once it's worthy.